Fully automatic high-precision sample application for routine work and laboratories with high sample throughput is achievable using the CAMAG® Automatic TLC Sampler 4 (ATS 4). Watch the video to see how the productivity in your HPTLC laboratory can be improved...
Application of samples is the first step of HPTLC and thus determines the quality of the analysis. Automatic sample application is a key factor for productivity of the HPTLC laboratory. The Automatic TLC Sampler 4 (ATS 4) offers fully automatic sample application for qualitative and quantitative analyses as well as for preparative separations. It is suited for routine use and high-sample throughput.
With the ATS 4, samples are either applied as spots through contact transfer (0.1–5 μL) or as bands using the spray-on technique (between 0.5 and > 50 μL). Starting zones in the form of narrow bands offer the best resolution attainable with a given chromatographic system. Large sample volumes can be sprayed-on in the form of rectangles which are focused to narrow bands prior to chromatography.
- Fully automatic sample application, suitable for routine use
- Application of spots, bands, or rectangles
- Data input and monitoring through visionCATS software
- Application of solutions onto TLC/HPTLC plates
- Application of sample volumes between 0.1 and 5 μL by contact transfer
- Spray-on application of sample volumes between 0.5 and > 50 μL.