Separation Science, in association with Agilent Technologies, offers you the exclusive chance to take part in a webinar describing the benefits of using a high-sensitivity GC-MS/MS in the analysis of pesticide residues in complex samples.
(Covance Food Solutions)
What will be covered?
This webinar will discuss the use of a high-sensitivity GC triple quadrupole MS/MS system in pesticide multiresidue analysis, employing a method with a decreased GC injection volume. Comparison study experiments using difficult botanical matrices were designed to evaluate short- and long-term impact of the decreased sample introduction on the method performance and frequency of routine system maintenance, including estimation of the associated cost savings.
What will you learn?
- How a lower injection volume enabled by increased detection sensitivity can:
- improve quality of data in routine pesticide residue analysis
- provide time- and cost-savings due to the reduced system maintenance.
- How to analyse more complex samples
- How state-of-the-art GC-MS/MS instrumentation and tools, such as column backflushing, can help address the challenges.