Separation Science, in collaboration with Restek, offers its latest 'Environmental Analysis' eBook featuring applications and methods to help you achieve faster analysis times and increase sample throughput.
- Fast, 8-Minute Method for Direct Injection of PFAS in Non-Potable Water
- Meet Requirements of EPA Method 537.1 PFAS Analysis with Contaminant-Free Workflow
- Method Guide for PFAS Analysis - A Survey of Existing PFAS Testing Methods and Guidelines from Around the World
- Product Guide for PFAS Analysis - A Methods-Based Reference to Lab Supplies for PFAS Testing
- Improve PCB Congener Identification Using the Ortho Effect
- Avoiding Inaccurate Ethylene Oxide Analysis Caused by Undetected Air Canister Contamination
- Method TO-15A Requirements and Best Practices for Sampling Devices, Canisters, and Analytical Systems
If you have a colleague who may be interested in the subject of this eBook, please click below.