Would you like to know more about how ion chromatography (IC) can be used as an effective analysis technique that can provide solutions to overcome some of the challenges faced by petrochemical labs? If so, this on-demand webinar will provide the answers.
Given the variety of samples and parameters that need to be checked in the petrochemical sector, many different analyses are carried out. While it is not yet as established as other methods, such as Karl Fischer titration for example, IC is a useful and very versatile technique that can offer clear advantages over other applications. This webinar will introduce you to various inline sample preparation techniques that will allow you to save valuable time and resources.
By viewing this webinar you will...
- Understand the basics of IC
- Learn how IC can help you solve analytical problems in petrochemistry
- Understand which Inline Sample Preparation is suitable for your sample.
Who should view it?
- Laboratory scientists and QA/QC managers working in the petrochemical industry
- Those involved in method development and process control for petrochemical products
- Those interested in implementing and optimizing IC applications.
(Metrohm, Herisau, Switzerland)
Iris is a Product Specialist at the Ion Chromatography Competence Center at Metrohm International Headquarters, Herisau, Switzerland. She received a degree in chemistry from EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne). For over 8 years, Iris has worked in the ion chromatography applications laboratory, which has allowed her to gain extensive knowledge in this field.
Ricardo Sales Tena
(BP, Castellón, Spain)
After his degree in chemistry at the University of Castellón, Ricardo started working at the BP laboratory in Castellón, Spain. For over 19 years, he has worked with a large variety of analytical techniques such as, titration, Karl Fischer etc. In 2009, the first ion chromatograph was implemented at the refinery and has been used ever since.