Separation Science, in collaboration with its sponsors GERSTEL, SCIEX and UCT has developed its fifth online eSeminar focusing on advances in forensics and toxicology, which is now available to view on-demand. With a varied programme delivered by some of the leading exponents in this industry, this event provides a wealth of learning opportunities in a convenient to access format.
Tania A. Sasaki (Northwest Physicians Laboratories, USA), Alex J. Krotulski (Center for Forensic Science Research and Education at the Fredric Rieders Family Foundation, USA), Rafael Venson (University of Glasgow, UK), Fredrick Foster, (GERSTEL, Inc., USA), Alberto Salomone (Regional Antidoping & Toxicology Centre & University of Turin, Italy) and Timothy Fassette (Henderson Forensic Laboratory, USA)
- Recombinant β-glucuronidase enzymes in urine drug testing
- Pharmaceutical and drugs of abuse monitoring
- Designer drug detection
- HF-LPME in bioanalyses
- Sample preparation techniques for opioids
- Fentanyl and synthetic opioid detection in hair samples
- QuEChERS in DUI testing
- Chromatographic and mass spectrometric solutions
For full programme details click below and discover the latest advances in forensics and toxicology as delivered by our expert panel of speakers.