Are you struggling with atomic absorption applications? Would you like to know how to prevent and resolve common Hollow Cathode (HC) lamp issues? If so, this webinar can help by providing valuable troubleshooting tips that take the pain out of everyday operation.
This webinar is now available to view on-demand.
This webinar provides tips to help Atomic Absorption instrument users identify and overcome the most common causes of unplanned downtime and inconsistent results. Using these insights from presenter, Eric Vanclay's expert industry knowledge and technical experience, users will be able to:
What is covered?
- Achieve the best performance from their instrumentation, and
- Achieve new levels of productivity and efficiency in their spectroscopy workflows.
By viewing this webinar you will:
- learn how to prevent, identify and troubleshoot common Hollow Cathode (HC) lamp issues
- learn valuable troubleshooting tips for Atomic Absorption that take the pain out of everyday operation
- learn new workflows for routine Atomic Absorption applications that can reduce downtime, increase throughput, and improve data quality
- learn more about tools and best practices that can be implemented in your lab to enable simple operation and reduce downtime.
By registering for this on-demand webinar you will also be able to access the Q&A session for this event and additional learning resources including:-
- A downloadable copy of the presentation slides
- AA Troubleshooting and Maintenance Guide (which incorporates a summary of the webinar)
- A wall poster featuring a periodic table, plus a quick-reference AA lamp selection guide
- A White Paper on Hollow Cathode lamps and their competitive comparison
- Accompanying videos for Hollow Cathode lamps, flame atomization and graphite furnace atomic absorption.
(Spectroscopy Supplies Product Marketing Manager, Agilent Technologies, Melbourne, Australia)
Eric Vanclay graduated from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia with a Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Chemistry in 1985. He has since completed further postgraduate studies in Marketing. He joined Varian in 1988 and has worked in a number of roles including Atomic Absorption Product Specialist, Atomic Absorption Product Manager, Export Marketing Manager, European Field Sales/Applications Specialist (atomic spectroscopy), ICP-OES Product Manager and MP-AES Product Manager. After the acquisition of Varian by Agilent Technologies, Eric took on the role of Spectroscopy Supplies Product Marketing Manager, with responsibility for field sales support, customer support, product development and marketing of the spectroscopy supplies. He has over 30 years' experience with all of the atomic spectroscopy techniques. He is based at Agilent’s Spectroscopy Technology Innovation Centre in Melbourne, Australia.