ISPPP (International Symposium on the Separation of Proteins, Peptides and Polynucleotides) takes place 19-21 July 2017 in Philadelphia - find out more about what's going on and why you should think about attending...
Mark your calendar to attend the premier meeting on state-of-the-art separation, analysis, and characterization methods, much of which is based on HPLC/UHPLC/Mass Spectrometry.
Scientists from around the world will deliver some of the most cutting-edge presentations that will address key developments and applications, productivity and financial challenges, and novel approaches related to biological molecule separations and analysis focusing on the latest innovations in technologies that are critical in clinical and biopharmaceutical research, and are requirements in the manufacturing and quality control of new biotherapies and diagnostics.
It's an exciting time for the separation science of biological molecules. The field continues to grow and adapt, enjoy better materials, instruments and methods, and a seeming never-ending list of interesting molecules to work on.
- Proteomics and Protein Measurements
- High Resolution Separations Materials
- Therapeutic Biomolecules
- Novel Separations
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Biomolecule Interactions
- Structure Analysis
- Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Interactions and Conformation
- Nucleic Acids
- Glycans and Complex Carbohydrates
- Purification Technology Advances
- Downstream Processing Techniques
- Characterization of Biopharmaceuticals including Biosimilars
- HPLC/UHPLC/Mass Spectrometry
- Intact Protein Separations
- Protein Structure/Function
- Column Technologies
- Affinity/Selective Separations
Seeking comprehensive coverage of bio-chromatography from process scale to analytics?
ISPPP will be held to overlap with PREP2017, the most recognized international conference in the preparative and process liquid chromatography field.
There will be a one-day overlap in the programs on Wednesday where all PREP and ISPPP participants may attend any technical session in either meeting.