Looking for a microscopic solution to single-spot analysis and mapping? If so, read on...
alpha300 access is a micro-Raman single-spot analysis and mapping microscope. It was specifically engineered for budget-conscious customers with high demands on instrument performance. Its outstanding spectral quality, optical throughput and signal sensitivity are ensured by well-established WITec optical elements.
The high-quality microscope setup of the access is also the basis for its full upgradability. Whenever needed, access can be easily and quickly adapted to new requirements. Customized solutions, for example, scan stages, spectrometers, cameras and lasers can be added and even advanced Raman techniques can be integrated.
So over time, with an access microscope as a starting point, one could build up a WITec high-end instrument to conquer the Raman world. With this continuity inherent in their product line, access enables customers to keep pace with the evolving state of the art.
Key features include:
- high-performance Raman spectroscopy and spectral Raman mapping
- high-quality and ultra-precise optical microscopy components
- exceptional spectral quality provided by the WITec UHTS spectrometer series
- class-leading capability within challenging budget environments
- the WITec Raman and imaging know-how
- the future of Raman spectroscopy through upgradeability
For more comprehensive information on the access, download the PDF brochure...