Separation Science, in association with Agilent Technologies, offers you the exclusive chance to take part in a webinar highlighting the importance of preventative maintenance when it comes to a gas chromatography mass spectrometry system.
What will be covered?
- how to know it is the right time to replace these parts by looking at your chromatogram and reading your auto tune
- how low bleed “MS” and Ultra Inert columns impact your chromatography as well as their role in preserving the peak performance of your GC mass spec
- how Oil Free Scroll Pumps can help you decrease waste as well as the noise level in the laboratory.
What will you learn?
- how to know when it is time to replace GC-MS supplies and keep your system running at peak performance
- how to know when to replace often forgotten, but crucial, supply parts for your gas chromatography and mass spectrometry analysis
- how gas quality and column bleed can affect your chromatography as well as knowing what your auto tune is telling you about the health of your mass spec
(Gas Chromatography Applications Chemist, Agilent Technologies)