Separation Science, in collaboration with SepSolve Analytical, offers an on-demand eSeminar covering the principles and application of GC×GC. You’ll hear from leading specialists in the field about how changes in hardware are extending its capabilities from the niche to the mainstream. Also covered are some fascinating examples of real-life applications that have benefited from the separating power of GC×GC.
This on-demand event comprises five individual talks outlined below:
- Introduction to GC×GC (by Tadeusz Górecki, University of Waterloo)
- The routine application of GC×GC to real-world analyses (by Matthew Edwards, SepSolve Analytical Ltd)
- Variable-energy electron ionisation for GC×GC forensic blood VOC profiling (by Jef Focant, University of Liège)
- Identifying the unknown from engine exhaust emissions using GC×GC-ToF-MS and soft EI (by M. Salim Alam, University of Birmingham)
- Innovative GC×GC data processing: A tour through ChromSpace (by Laura McGregor, Markes International Ltd)
- Learn the basics of GC×GC and what it offers over and above standard GC.
- Debunk the myths of GC×GC being a ‘research-only’ tool.
- Understand the hardware and software requirements for routine GC×GC.
- Become comfortable in setting up a robust GC×GC system in your lab.
- Familiarise yourself with the latest GC×GC applications.
To register free for this on-demand event click on the button below.