Mark your calendar to attend HPLC 2020 on June 20-25, 2020 in beautiful San Diego, CA, USA along the dramatic Pacific coastline. The HPLC conference will celebrate its 50th edition in 2020, and has grown to become the largest and most visible international conference series dedicated to all aspects of liquid-phase separation science and analysis, including chromatography, mass spectrometry, and electrophoresis.
New Exciting Programs
5 Days of exciting science and innovative talks at the largest, most recognized international conference and exposition in the world of liquid-phase separation science and analysis, including chromatography, mass spectrometry, and electrophoresis. The program will also include exciting new programs of the emerging areas, such as oligonucleotides, peptides, gene and cell therapies, and new drug modalities, as well as roundtable sessions, such as the 2D-LC session led by Dwight Stoll and a panel of experts to discuss, Q&A with users.
A conference with strong scientific content and world-renowned experts presenting discoveries, best practices, techniques, and applications
Are you interested in chromatography, mass spectrometry, or electrophoresis? Are you solving complex analytical problems? Are you looking for a conference with strong scientific content, a robust program, presentations by world-renowned experts, lectures by young scientists, courses offering great training opportunities, tutorials, panel discussions, vendor technical workshops, best poster competitions, Slam and Tube contests, and a major exposition showcasing new product launches and innovative products with opportunities to discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths?
Check out HPLC 2020 in San Diego, the largest, most recognized international conference in the world devoted to advances in separations technologies!
HPLC 2020 will provide researchers with:
- an extensive technical program on recent developments, cutting-edge research, and new applications in separation science;
- practical information that improves productivity;
- a showcase of the latest innovative commercial offerings in the field through a vendor exhibit, vendor workshops, and user sessions;
- an idea session on separation technologies of the future; and
- an educational program with tutorials and workshops for those new to using HPLC and related techniques.
Leading the Way to Ensure the Separation Sciences Remain a Powerful Analytical Tool
The program will comprise of 45+ general and parallel oral sessions packed with invited and contributed talks, presentations by exciting young scientists, Poster Gallery within the exhibition hall featuring hundreds of scientific posters and opportunities to interact directly with poster authors and presenters, Best Poster competition with cash awards, YouTube video contest with cash awards, competition with cash awards where Slammers will compete on the Separation Science Stage, vendor-sponsored technical workshops, 15 practical educational short courses, tutorials that will provide outstanding opportunities for newcomers to obtain a solid foundation in the field and for veterans to update their knowledge, and an abundance of networking opportunities and lively discussions throughout the program and during breaks, mixers, reception in the exhibition hall, and fun social events.
Meanwhile, the major exposition will showcase the latest and greatest in instrumentation, software, tools, accessories, and consumables. Throughout the exhibition hall you will find new and innovative products, new product launches, ground-breaking technologies, and experts in the booths who will be available to discuss challenges and offer solutions that you will be able to take back to your lab.
Researchers with new results in areas relevant to the meeting are encouraged to submit abstracts for presentation.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Small-molecule Pharmaceuticals
- Oligonucleotide-based Drugs
- Therapeutic Peptides and Proteins
- Therapeutic Cells/Vaccines
- New Drug Modalities
- Drug Manufacturing/Continuous Manufacturing
- Analysis of Cells/Tissues/Biopsies
- Omics: Proteins/Glycans/Lipids/Metabolites
- Medical Diagnostics
- Cannabis/Other Natural Products
- Forensics/Toxicology/Drugs of Abuse
- Agrochemicals/Environmental Analysis
- Chemical Products
- Analysis of Polymers
- Petroleum/Synthetic Fuels/Green Fuels
- Basic Research on Separation Phenomena
- Other Applications
- Reverse-phase Separations
- Chiral Separations
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography
- Ion Chromatography
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- Electrically Driven Separations
- Multidimensional LC
- Mass Spectrometry
- Process Analytical Technology
- Big Data/Informatics/Artificial Intelligence
- Automation/High Throughput
- Sample Preparation
- Miniaturization/Microfabrication/3D Printing
- Designing or Studying Instruments or Components
- Supports: Particles/Monoliths
- New Bonded Phases
- Separation Problems/Ideas of the Future
- Other Technologies
15 Short Courses
Educational Short Courses will be offered the Saturday and Sunday preceding the conference. 15 practical short courses will be taught by leading academic and industrial scientists covering both fundamentals as well as real-world application examples.
The presentations will provide the valuable technical knowledge you need to implement techniques and solutions to improve job productivity, to solve today's separation problems as well as to understand tomorrow's technology.
- Two-dimensional Liquid Chromatography: Principles, Instrumentation, Method Development, and Applications
- Practical LC-MS/MS Method Development for Small Molecules
- Analysis and Characterization of Oligonucleotide Therapeutic Drugs
- (u)HPLC Method Development (Focusing on Stability-Indicating Assays)
- Contributions of LC and LC/MS to Characterize Protein Glycosylation
- Introduction to Capillary Liquid Chromatography
- Field-Flow Fractionation (FFF) with Light Scattering Detection
- Chiral Liquid Chromatography
- Cannabis Analysis
- Capillary Electrophoresis with Mass Spectrometry Detection, More than Just a Complementary Tool for LC-MS
- Analytical Characterization of Protein Biopharmaceuticals
- Solid-phase Microextraction
- 3D Printing in Separation Science
- HPLC Operation and Troubleshooting
- Learning Chromatography in Chromatograms
Major Exposition Showcasing Leaders in the Industry - a resource for industry solutions
Leading companies at the forefront of separation science will showcase the industry's latest and greatest in instrumentation, software, tools, accessories, and consumables offering participants opportunities to view new and innovative products, new product launches, ground-breaking technologies, and discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths.