Would you like to pick up valuable troubleshooting tips and insights into ion chromatography and its many advantages. If so, this on-demand webinar will provide the answers.
Is ion chromatography (IC) a black box to you? Or have you just started working with it and would like to know more about it?
If so, register for the “Best Practices in Ion Chromatography” on-demand webinar to find out what can go wrong, what you can do to improve results, and what measures you can take to reduce instrument downtime as well as extend the instrument’s service life.
By viewing this webinar you will ...
- understand the basics of IC
- learn how to avoid instrument downtime
- have a greater insight into IC and its advantages
- understand what the important parameters are for keeping your system running
The presentation is ideal for...
- laboratory scientists working with ion chromatography systems
- those interested in increasing instrument lifetime
- those interested in learning more about ion chromatography troubleshooting
(Metrohm, Herisau, Switzerland)
Jonas is a Product Specialist focusing on automation and sample preparation at the Ion Chromatography Competence Center at Metrohm International Headquarters, Herisau, Switzerland. For over 9 years, Jonas has worked in the ion chromatography applications laboratory, which has allowed him to gain extensive knowledge in this field.