Mondelēz International is looking for their Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q) centre in Munich, Germany a Scientist I - Meals Brand Value (m/f/d) for fixed term of 24 months (Job ref: 1913738).
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
- Active participation in execution of various project types that vary from research, analysis, brief bench-top scale, through to plant trials and commercialization.
- Issue research reports and specifications, implements new formulas in the plant
- Conducts project reviews
- Ability to run category specific equipment in pilot plant environment
- Ensures consistency, technical precision and compliance with methods of work. Recommends improvements within own project area
- Awareness of business partners within category and able to build relationship network
- Documentation and assessment of data to monitor and deliver results; considers implications and draws conclusions.
- Writing of technical reports
- Effectively structures and presents feedback / status updates / proposals to the manager and project partners
- Establishes project specific technical network within the category and across functions such as Marketing, Procurement, Operations, Corporate Quality, etc.
- Conducts relevant legal compliance checks, IP searches and nutritional profiling
- Post high school technical or vocational training up to and including degree level in food scientific area (for example food technology)
- Good understanding of category specific technology, especially the directly- related processes/lines Required
- Demonstrated first experience of practical application of theory in Food or engineering / scientific related discipline
- First experience in project management
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in German and/or Spanish language would be an asset