There is an exciting full-time opportunity (Reference:307501) to join our Mars Horsecare site in the United Kingdom. The vacancy exists, due to a career move. The role will report to the Quality, Vendor Assurance and Customer Service Manager
In this role you will:
- Work within the Quality and Supply teams at Mars Horsecare UK Ltd. Providing support in a way that contributes to the achievements of the company goals and targets.
- Provide support to the Quality & Food Safety Team Leader and wider team in the day to day running of the Quality systems
- The successful candidate in this role will be flexible, hardworking, have a continuous improvement mind-set, and be a strong team player as well as someone who takes responsibility for their own personal development.
- Oversee our Quality systems sample preparation, testing , collate and interpret results.
- Prepare reports i.e. Product Panel, Analytical Data etc.
- Get involved with Projects
- Run the daily Product Panel with the support of the Quality and Food Safety Team Leader.
- Assist in maintaining our current Quality accreditations, BSI, UFAS, UFAS NOPS, HACCP and Mars Quality Standards.
- To assist in maintaining all relevant QA policies and documentation.
- To assist the Quality and Food Safety Team Leader with documentation and policy from Global Mars.
To do this role you will need:
- Minimum GCSE English & Math Grade C/5 of above
- The job holder will have an interest in the Quality and Technical aspects of manufacturing, and ideally the Equine business as a whole including our products and we are willing to train candidates that have an interest in getting into this area.
- Desirable but not required we are willing to train if there is a desire to learn: Knowledge of our products and systems and development of protocols with the QA, VA & CSD Manager and Quality and Food Safety Team Leader.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Agile Working: Example: 8am-4pm or 9 am -5pm
- A focus on personal development and opportunity to grow in this role and future roles.