The Analytical R&D Department at MilliporeSigma has an immediate opening (Job Requisition ID: 202206) for a full-time Analytical Research Scientist at our R&D facility in St. Louis, USA. This is a full-time position with career level: B - Recent University Graduate (<1 year of experience).
The successful candidate will be part of an active, multidisciplinary group of scientists dedicated to providing high level analytical support to product development scientists in R&D, manufacturing groups, and special project teams. In this role you will need to have the ability to work and communicate effectively both independently and, in a team-oriented environment.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or another related Scientific discipline AND 3+ years’ experience with analytical methods OR Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or another Scientific discipline
- 2+ years of hands on experience performing mass spectrometry
- Experience with analytical method development and validation highly preferred
- Experience in mass spectrometry of large biomolecules including proteins, glycoproteins and antibodies
- Experience with the handling and analysis of antibody drug conjugates
- Experience with a variety of wet enzymatic and chemical methods for large molecule LC-MS sample preparation
- Experience with quantitative analysis in complex matrices
- Experience with orthogonal methods of antibody characterization
- Experience with high resolution MS instruments