Discover some effective strategies for making GC maintenance easier, identifying errors and gaining ideas for using your chromatography software to monitor system health.
Preventive maintenance is probably the single best thing you can do as a GC owner to keep your instrument happy and prevent downtime. However, not everyone agrees on what preventive maintenance is, what you should do, and when you should do it. This presentation will help clear that up, and give you some practical tips that’ll help you be a maintenance master, including how to:
- Identify the critical GC maintenance needs to keep your GC in line
- Ensure your GC consistently performs well using maintenance tasks that work with your workload
- Easily monitor chromatography quality and column and consumables health stats using Agilent software
- Boost your confidence for DIYing GC maintenance, and knowing when it’s time to call in the pros.
By viewing this webinar you will learn:
- suggested frequencies for preventive maintenance
- how to use Agilent software to monitor maintenance tasks and consumable lifetimes
- ideas for evaluating system performance.
Why should you view it?
To work smarter, not harder, and to impress your boss with your GC knowledge and ability to keep your GC up and running.
Rachael Simon (Product Manager, Agilent Technologies, Wilmington, Delaware, USA)
Rachael Simon is a product manager for GC Supplies at Agilent Technologies in Wilmington, Delaware, USA. Previously, she was a field service engineer specializing in installing, maintaining, and repairing Agilent GC and GC/MS systems. Prior to joining Agilent, Rachael worked at DuPont as an analytical chemist responsible for GC and GC/MS method development and transfer to manufacturing labs. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from Rutgers University.
Angela Smith Henry (Applications Chemist, Agilent Technologies, Wilmington, Delaware, USA)
Angie is an applications chemist for GC and MS Supplies at Agilent Technologies in Wilmington, Delaware. Previously, she was an applications chemist for the MSD Solutions and Applications group with a focus on developing analysers and applications for energy, chemical and environmental markets. She holds a PhD in Physical Chemistry from Lehigh University and a BS in Chemistry from Juniata College.
Register now and discover some effective strategies for making GC maintenance easier, identifying errors and gaining ideas for using your chromatography software to monitor