In this presentation, given at the 2019 Spring Meeting of the London Metabolomics Network (LMN) and the South East Region Analytical Division of the Royal Society of Chemistry (SERAD), Alan Griffiths, Product Specialist at LECO UK, explores the fundamentals of multi-dimensional chromatography (GC×GC) and discusses its core benefits with a focus on high quality Quad Jet Thermal systems.
What is GCxGC?
- Multi-dimensional gas chromatography (to separate coeluting peaks)
- All analytes from 1st dimension column pass to 2nd dimension column
- The modulator connects the two columns.
What are the advantages?
- Increased signal-to-noise and analyte detectability
- Improved peak resolution
- Highly controllable, even mid-run
What you will learn by viewing this presentation?
- How to more than double identifications
- How to improve identification confidence
- How to improve quantitation
- How to control the complete 3-dimensional chromatographic space.
Visit LECO at Metabolomics 2019!
15th Annual Conference of the Metabolomics Society
23 – 27 June 2019, The Hague, The Netherlands
Meet LECO at the 15th International Conference of the Metabolomics Society from 23 to 27 June at the World Forum in The Hague, The Netherlands!
Find them at table T33 to discuss topics in the field of metabolomics with LECO experts.
For up-to-date information please click here >>