Find out if you are using the right GC column and supplies choice for the right fat and oil application.
The analysis of fats and oils is one of the most traditional and challenging applications in gas chromatography, and as such, there is a vast number of GC columns designed specifically for these types of analyses. Unfortunately, choosing the right GC column for the right application is not an easy choice, and most people end up defaulting to a familiar choice that runs ‘just fine’, sacrificing efficiency and productivity in the long term. Find out in this webinar how to tell if you have made the right choices and learn how the new DB-FATWAX UI column from Agilent Technologies compares for FFA, FAEEs and FAMEs analysis.
What is covered?
- GC columns: How to tell if you are using the right GC column for your fat and oil application.
- Guidelines to choose the right column to optimize lab productivity.
- How the new DB-FATWAX UI column compares for FFA, FAEEs and FAMEs analysis.
What will you learn?
- how to know if you are using the best column and supplies for fat & oil applications.
- how to improve the efficiency of your GC analysis.
(Agilent Technologies, Wilmington, Delaware, USA)
Gustavo Serrano is the GC Columns Product Manager at Agilent Technologies in Wilmington, Delaware, USA. Gustavo has a broad background in GC technologies, including experience as an R&D scientist and Product Manager at Sigma-Aldrich/Supelco, where he worked on the development and commercialization of novel GC stationary phases. He has also published extensively in the fields of portable micro GC systems, GC columns and micro thermal modulators for GC×GC applications. Gustavo holds a PhD in Environmental Health Sciences from the University of Michigan, and an MBA from the University of Indiana – Bloomington.