Separation Science, in collaboration with PerkinElmer, offers its 'Food Safety Analysis' eBook featuring applications and methods for detecting harmful levels of toxins, heavy metals, and pesticides in food and beverages.
This 60-page publication covers the applications detailed below:
- Analysis of Aflatoxins by UHPLC with MS/MS Detection
- Analysis of Mycotoxins in Multi-Grain and Corn Cereals without Derivatization by LC-MS/MS Using Time-Managed MRMs
- Determination of Thirteen Beta Agonists in Pork Using Ultra High-Performance Liquid Chromatography - Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Determination of Sulfonamides in Milk by Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography coupled with Tandem Mass Spectrometry (QSight™)
- Determination of the Nitrofuran Metabolites in Seafood using Ultra High-Performance Liquid Chromatography - Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Determination of Sulfonamides in Honey by UHPLC-MS/MS Method
- “No Dilute” Just Shoot: Robustness of a QSight LC-ESI-MS/MS for Low Level Pesticide Residue Analysis in Wine
- Multi-residue Analysis of Pesticides in Animal Feed Using the QSight LC/MS/MS
- Simultaneous Determination of Pesticides Residues and Illegal Additives in Wine
- Arsenic Speciation Analysis in Rice Following Method GB 5009.11-2014 to Ensure Safety
- Fast Digestion Analysis of Lead and Cadmium in Rice Using GFAAS with Longitudinal Zeeman Background Correction
If you have a colleague who may be interested in the subject of this eBook, please click below.