With these fundamentals, you will learn during this free online workshop all the ins and outs on the LC-GC coupling, GC×GC and Time-of-Flight MS to be able to determine MOSH and MOAH in food products. Please register for the presentations directly and get more detailed information!
Fundamentals On Comprehensive MOSH/MOAH Analysis
Our latest online presentations for MOSH / MOAH Analysis are now available as an On-Demand session. With these fundamentals you will learn all the ins and outs of the LC–GC coupling, GC×GC and Time-of-Flight MS to be able to determine MOSH and MOAH in food products.
The Online Workshop: "Fundamentals on Comprehensive MOSH/MOAH Analysis" covers the following presentations in the English and Spanish Language:
- "Fundamentals on LC-GC Coupling" by Dr. Andreas Bruchmann | Axel Semrau GmbH & Co KG
- "Principles and Instrumentation of GC×GC and ToF-MS" by Prof. Dr. Ir. Hans-Gerd Janssen | University of Wageningen & Unilever
- "LC–GC×GC–ToF-MS/FID: A Powerful Platform for MOSH&MOAH Determination" by Prof. Giorgia Purcaro | University of Liège
- "Cromatografía Bidimensional Exhaustiva acoplada a Espectrometría de Masas de Tiempo de Vuelo: Características y viabilidad para el control y análisis alimentario" by Lourdes Ramos | CSIC- IQOG
- "Contaminación MOSH / MOAH. Verificación mediante GC×GC-TOF-MS" by Silvia Losa | SGS Berlín
Additional Resource: Food Testing eBook
This summarizes a large part of LECO’s application work in the field of food testing. In addition to the Application Compendium, the eBook includes an introduction to GCxGC- and TOFMS-technology, followed by an overview of different hardware and software solutions for food testing.