Separation Science, in collaboration with Restek, offers an eBook outlining methods to help you achieve faster analysis times and increase sample throughput in your food analyses. Learn about new methods for multiresidue pesticide testing, mycotoxins analysis, fatty acid and edible oil determination, and acrylamide challenges.
Click the button below to download your personal copy...
- Robust Analysis of Fatty Acids in Milk: An Independent Lifetime Evaluation of Rt-2560 GC Columns
- Improve Acrylamide Analysis with a Long-Lasting LC Column and a Cost-Effective Internal Standard
- 7.5-Min Screening Analysis of Multiresidue Pesticides in Brown Rice Flour
- 5.5 Minute LC-MS/MS Analysis of Mycotoxins in Peanut Powder
- Faster GC-MS Analysis of 3-MCPD and Glycidyl Esters in Edible Oils
- Residual Pesticides Analysis of Botanical Ingredients Using Gas Chromatography Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry
- Accurate Reliable GC Analysis of Triglycerides in Edible Oils