Would you like to automate the complex sample preparation process for the determination of 3-MCPD and glycidyl fatty acid esters in edible oils and fats? If so, this on-demand webinar will explain how this can be achieved by using the complete solution available with Agilent Technolgies and GERSTEL.
The focus of this webinar is on sample preparation according to AOCS Cd 29c-13 combined with Agilent GC/MS analysis in one automated process. The advantages of automation, especially with regard to routine release analysis in production, where short analysis times and easy handling are essential, will be discussed.
By viewing this on-demand presentation you will acquire:
- General information on the topic of 3-MCPD and glycidyl fatty acid esters in fats and oils
- Information on risk assessment and legislation for the substances of concern
- Detailed information regarding current possibilities of analysis → comparison of currently available AOCS methods
- Detailed insights into Agilent GC/MS how sample preparation is performed according to AOCS Cd 29c-13 and the benefits of full automation in this context
- A short insight into validation and results of round robin testing in this context.
The webinar is interesting for...
All those who analyse, or are planning to analyse, for 3-MCPD and glycidyl fatty acid esters and focuses on the complete solution available with Agilent and GERSTEL.
Walter Rau Neusser Öl und Fett AG ( A Bunge Company)
Eva Walter has been Quality Assurance Manager at Walter Rau Neusser Öl und Fett AG (A Bunge Company) since February 2019. Prior to this she worked as an Analytical Coordinator with the company from August 2017. She obtained her higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) in 2008, Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science in 2011 and Master of Science in Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry in 2013. Following this, she worked as an analytical chemist at Central Analytics, Henkel AG und Co. KG aA in Düsseldorf from 2013-2017.