Separation Science, in collaboration with PerkinElmer, offers a compilation of application notes outlining workflows for the PerkinElmer GC 2400 System as it can be utilized across many industries including food, oil and plastics. Read more on how you can optimize gas chromatography analysis in your lab.
In this eBook you will find sections with application notes relating to...
- GC-FID: Fast and Accurate Analysis of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters (FAMEs) In Edible Oils and Food Products
- HS-GC-FID: Survey of Ethanol Content in Fermented Food and Drink
- GC-FID: Determination of Diethylene Glycol and Ethylene Glycol
- GC-FID: Determination of Ethylene Glycol and Diethylene Glycol in Polyethylene Glycol 400 according to USP Monograph
- GC-FID: Determination of Cetyl Alcohol and Aliphatic Alcohol Impurities According to USP Monograph
- GC-FID: Sensitive Routine Analysis of Commercial Flex Fuel Gasoline (E85) by ASTM Method D5501-20
- GC-FID: Analysis of Residual Solvents and Monomers in Plastic
Download this Methods & Applications eBook to:
- view application notes that will enable you to gain valuable insights into how the PerkinElmer
GC 2400 System can optimize your laboratory workflow providing reliability, accuracy and flexibility
- experience innovative GC workflows with the smart, simplified, and sustainable GC 2400 Platform
- discover how the PerkinElmer GC 2400 System can be utilized across many industries including food, pharma, oil and plastics.
You will also be able to access the bonus videos below:
- What is the smart behind separations?
by Alessandro Baldi Talini, Director, Gas Chromatography Product Portfolio
- The PerkinElmer GC 2400 Platform
Product video demonstrating how to achieve smart connectivity, simplified GC operations and a sustainable solution.
- What is the smart behind workflows?
by Miles Snow, Application Scientist GC
If you have a colleague who may be interested in the subject of this eBook, please click below.