Separation Science, in collaboration with Perkin Elmer, bring you the Analytical Solutions for Food and Beverage Safety Testing eBook, a newly released collection of applications related to food and beverage analysis that will help testing laboratories achieve reliable results and extend instrument uptime while increasing the throughput.
The increasing demand for organic foods, evolving global regulations, and improving accessibility of agricultural hubs to global markets results in pressure on food safety and quality. To ensure the health and safety of consumers, it's essential to characterize foods for contaminants, toxic, and nutritional elements accurately and rapidly.
This eBook, published by Separation Science in collaboration with Perkin Elmer, is a newly released collection of applications related to food and beverage analysis that will help testing laboratories achieve reliable results and extend instrument uptime while increasing the throughput.
Download this eBook to learn about:
- Analytical methods for food and beverage testing
- Chromatography, mass spectrometry, and spectroscopy techniques applied to food matrices analysis
- Food and beverage contaminants identification and control
Applications covered in this eBook include:
- HPLC Analysis of Phenolic Antioxidants in Edible Fats and Oils supporting Food Quality Control and Label Transparency
- Analysis of Phytoestrogen Isoflavones in Dietary Supplements by HPLC/UV
- Analysis of Saccharides in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- A Fast, Simple and Green Chemistry Method for the Analysis of Additives in Diet Soft Drinks by HPLC
- Analysis of Multi-Residue Pesticides in Rice by LC-MS/MS
- Detection of Fipronil and Metabolites in Eggs by LC-MS/MS
- Determination of Sulfonamides in Honey by UHPLC-MS/MS method
- Determination of Toxic and Other Trace Elements in Baby Foods using the NexION ICP-MS
- Determination of Toxic Elements in Food Following AOAC Method 2015.01 using the NexION ICP-MS
- Elemental Analysis of Wines using the NexION 2000 ICP-MS with TotalQuant
- Analysis of Micronutrients in Fruit Juice Using the Avio 220 Max ICP-OES
Plus access related webinars and a compendium:
- Determination of Mycotoxins in Food by LC-MS/MS
- Advances in methods for determination of allergens in food by LC-MS/MS
- Analytical Solutions for Pesticides Analysis