This ion chromatography column selection guide enables you to select the best IC column for your application and provides recommendations for each column with a list of suitable applications.
IC-MS/MS and IC-HRAM MS are key techniques for the analysis of polar compounds in various matrices. Successful optimization relies on finding the best column for a particular application.
This ion chromatography column selection guide features the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ IC Column range with comprehensive details enabling you to select the best IC column for your application.
Featured are the Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac anion hydroxide and anion carbonate columns. Laid out in a simple table format, the guide provides recommendations for suitable applications for each column ranging from trace bromate in drinking water, wastewater and groundwater to trace analysis in semiconductor and power industries.
In addition, there are a number of accompanying application notes for pesticide analysis in a variety of food and beverage matrices. Topics include:
- Determination of cationic polar pesticides in cereals using ion chromatography and tandem mass spectroscopy
- Determination of quaternary ammonium polar pesticides in food and beverage samples by tandem IC-MS/MS
- Determination of polar pesticides in grapes using a compact IC system coupled with tandem mass spectrometry
- Determination of anionic polar pesticides and oxyhalides in beer and strawberry samples using IC-HRAM-MS
- Determination of cationic polar pesticides in homogenized fruit and vegetable samples using IC-HRAM MS.
To download your personal copies of these application notes click on the button below: