Separation Science, in collaboration with Waters, offers the 'Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Testing Application Notebook' comprising a compilation of the latest application notes that support the development and implementation of new testing methods and technologies for the analysis of PFAS in water, environmental samples, food, and biological fluids.
In this eBook you will find sections with application notes relating to...
- Environmental Samples
- Drinking Water
- Biological Fluids
Download this Application Notebook to:
- Discover efficient analytical solutions to support the safety of food, water supplies and to protect the environment
- Read the latest application notes supporting your development and implementation of new testing methods and technologies for the analysis of PFAS
- Learn scalable application procedures and technologies to help you adapt quickly to challenges brought in by new regulations, new opportunities and competitive pressures
- Improve internal efficiencies with less re-analysis and reduce waste, ensuring food and water safety and workflow optimization
- Apply these solutions in the analysis of PFAS in surface and ground waters, soil and sediments, drinking water, biological fluids and food.
You will also be able to access the bonus content below:-
- Case Study: Adapting to Challenging PFAS Analysis with Focused Analytical Workflow Solutions
- Brochure: PFAS Analysis Solutions
- Presentation: The Future of PFAS Analysis: What Advances are We Making in LC-MS/MS?
- Application Note: Improved Sensitivity for the Detection of Per- and Polyfluorinated Alkyl Substances in Environmental Water Samples Using a Direct Injection Approach on Xevo™ TQ Absolute
If you have a colleague who may be interested in the subject of this eBook, please click below.