Dr. Giampietro Frison of the Laboratory of Environmental Hygiene and Forensic Toxicology discusses how he effectively manages his growing load of forensic toxicology cases.
By viewing this video, you will learn how to:
- manage a 7,000 sample/year forensic caseload with efficiency
- increase sample throughput using automated online sample preparation and multi-channel UHPLC
- identify and quantify traditional and new illicit drugs
- use retrospective analysis to prevent sample re-run
- identify unknown substances and their metabolites
- identify MMC and dehydronorketamine in hair
- achieve 20–30 minute sample turnaround time, including processing and analysis.
Join Thermo Fisher Scientific's Forensics Community
Forensic solutions that help you reveal the truth hidden in virtually any sample.
Get updates on technical notes, webinars, customer appreciation events, and even employment opportunities.
Sign Up Now