Do you work in an environmental laboratory? Is extracting key analytical data from your environmental samples a challenge? If so, then this on-demand presentation is for you...
Separation Science, in collaboration with SepSolve Analytical, offers an on-demand presentation focusing on the use and benefits of GCxGC for the analysis of environmental analysis.
This presentation demonstrates the improved productivity achieved by dual configuration GC×GC-FID for the analysis of total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH) in the environment. The enhanced separation of GC×GC eliminates the need for time-consuming sample fractionation steps and enables fast and simple group-type analysis. We also show the additional level of information that can be obtained on the chemical signature of environmental contamination by coupling with time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
The presentation is given by Laura McGregor. Laura's background is in analytical forensic science, and her Ph.D. (at the University of Strathclyde, UK) focused on the chemical fingerprinting of environmental contamination using GC×GC−TOF MS. Following roles in application support and product marketing for Markes International’s TOF MS and software portfolios, she joined SepSolve in October 2017, where she oversees marketing activities across the full product range, with a particular focus on GC×GC.
By viewing this presentation you will...
- Learn the value of GC×GC for environmental investigations
- See how advances in data processing can streamline GC×GC analyses
- Learn how cutting-edge analytical techniques can reveal hidden information from complex environmental matrices
If you are a:
- GC user who wants to enhance their ability to analyse complex samples
- GC analyst who wants to find out more about GC×GC
- an environmental or petrochemical analysts who wants to increase productivity in their lab
...then don't miss out on this educational on-demand presentation.